The well-being of our Guests and Team Members is of paramount importance and I want to assure you that Bluestem Hotel is taking significant action. In addition to adhering to the authority's standards and guidelines:
Bluestem Hotel is temporarily discontinuing a complimentary breakfast buffet, until further notice in an effort to protect and prevent coronavirus spreading between our guests.”
Bluestem Hotel updated its cancellation policy to provide our guests with the most flexibility we can offer during the impact of COVID – 19. Generally, pre-paid reservations are non-cancellable, Bluestem Hotel will allow cancellation and changes to pre-paid reservations without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival. For guests making new individual reservations, we will allow those reservations to be changed or canceled at no charge up to 24 hours before a guest's scheduled arrival date.’
We are taking the following daily actions:
- A new standard of hotel cleaning.
- Routinely using enhanced anti-viral cleaning solutions to disinfect guestrooms, restrooms, restroom fixtures, door handles, water fountains, elevator call buttons, handrails, dining spaces, serving utensils, and more.
- Providing Team Members constant reinforcement of our personal hygiene standards, including:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover mouths and noses with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing, and to dispose of tissues immediately.
- Maintain at least six (6) feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Ensuring Team Members receive support and stay home if they are experiencing any illness.
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and welcoming environment, and we appreciate your trust.
Executive Team at Bluestem Hotel